…Amazing History Books
101 Facts… Inca Empire
Over 101 amazing facts about the incredible Incas.
It contains facts, photos and awesome videos that show us more about the Incas, their society and their beliefs.
Buy this book at AMAZON
Five Quick Facts:
- The Incas believed strongly in life after death. They mummified their dead and buried them with treasures that they could use in the afterlife.
- Bodies of dead emperors were mummified and kept inside the palace for servants to watch over.
- Dead emperors were paraded through the streets during the Festival of the Dead.
- People who lived a bad life had to live in the underworld where it was very cold. They would eat nothing but rocks throughout eternity.
- Macchu Picchu was the only city of the Incan Empire that was never discovered and destroyed by the Spaniards.
A detailed playlist of the videos is listed below.
- Inca Civilization by BrookeHolbrook
- The Inca Civilization and Pizarro by Education Portal
- Michael Palin travels to the mountains to meet Incas – BBC
- Michael Palin in Machu Picchu – BBC
- Extreme fishing waterfalls and Inca history – Andes: The Dragons Back – BBC Wildlife
- THE INCA CREATION MYTH by Fiona Passantino