…Amazing Earth Books
Volcanoes for Early Readers
This book for early or guided readers looks at volcanoes; what causes them, the different types and what happens when they erupt.
It uses stunning photos, great facts, a question and answer section plus this video page to help early readers develop an understanding of volcanoes.
If you haven’t already bought it visit Amazon to buy it today!
The video playlist to accompany the book is below, as are details of the videos used.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy®: Volcanoes – Video by Disney Educational Productions
- Volcano Eruptions by National Geographic
- Volcano Lava by National Geographic
- Most incredible volcano footage ever by geoffmackley
- Top 5 Volcano Webcams and Videos by Discovery
- 10 Most Active Volcanoes by Alltime10s
- Hawaiian Volcanic Eruptions Continue by NTDTV
- Kilauea Volcano Erupts – Dramatic Video by MyEarbot
- Kilauea Volcano lava crosses the highway by geoffmackley
- Yellowstone Super-Eruptions | Curiosity: Volcano Time Bomb by Discovery
- Volcano Eruption Mount St. Helens May 18, 1980 USGS by Stan Atamanchuk
- Volcano Eruption – The Eruption of Mt St Helens (1980) – Rare Footage by Rare Educational And Entertaining Videos