…Amazing Earth Books
Earthquakes for Early Readers
This book for early or guided readers looks at earthquakes, how they happen and what happens when they do occur.
It uses stunning photos, great facts, a question and answer section plus this video page to help early readers develop an understanding of earthquakes.
If you haven’t already bought it visit Amazon to buy it today!
The video playlist to accompany the book is below, as are details of the videos used.
- Earthquakes 101 by National Geographic
- Bill Nye the Science Guy – Earthquakes (richter scale)
- CNN Newsroom : Chile earthquake shortens day
- Earthquakes Compilation by Winluckfail Compilations
- Tsunamis Generated by Megathrust Earthquakes by IRIS EPO
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Earthquakes by TheWorldIsBiggerThanMe
- The San Andreas Fault and earthquakes by worldethq