…Amazing Space Books
This lovely book for young readers looks at the Moon. It contains great facts, awesome photos and videos.
The Moon has intrigued and fascinated for thousands of years. This book for early readers (8’s and below) helps explain more about the Moon while using amazing photos to illustrate the facts.
The video playlist to accompany the book is below, as are details of the videos used.
- ScienceCasts: The Super Moon of May 2012 by NASAtelevision
- ScienceCasts: Watch Out For The Blue Moon by NASAtelevision
- NASA Remembers Neil Armstrong
- Flying down to Hadley Rille by NASAtelevision – Footage of the 1971 Moon landing
- Moon Water More Abundant than Previously Believed by NASAtelevision
- Lunar Orbiter Marks First Year at Moon by NASAtelevision