Amazing History Books .
101 Facts… Aztecs!
Over 101 amazing facts about the awesome Aztecs. It contains facts, photos and awesome videos that show us more about the Aztec Empire and the society it was built upon.
Buy this book at AMAZON
Five Quick Facts:
- Only Aztec nobles could wear clothing decorated with feathers.
- Only the Aztec emperor could wear a turquoise-colored cloak.
- The law required all Aztec children to attend school – even slaves!
- Slaves who escaped their masters and made it to the Royal Palace would become freemen.
- Historians believe that the city of Tenochtitlan had a population of 200,000 people during the rule of Montezuma II.
Learn more about the Aztecs:
- Ten Essential Facts You Need to Know About the Aztecs!
- Eight Reasons the Aztecs Lost Their Empire.
- Human sacrifice – 10 Aztec sacrifice facts!
A detailed playlist of the videos is listed below.
- Summary of Aztecs – Aztec Essentials in 86 seconds by IP Factly
- 10 Aztec Sacrifice Facts – Aztec Human Sacrifice Essentials in 120 seconds by IP Factly
- The Aztec Empire Summary – by Sandra Alvarez
- Aztec Empire & Culture Interesting Facts, Anthropology 1 by PsycheTruth
- Aztec Empire & Culture Interesting Facts, Anthropology 2 by PsycheTruth
- Aztec Civilization by LearningHelp
- Tenochtitlan (The Impossible City) by John Fitz